Friday 25 January 2013

Magazine insert revisit




I have been having problems with my memory stick that contains all of my first year work, as a result I have lost all of my final pieces, I will always remember to back up everything twice from now on! This has become a problem especially as I want to put a portfolio together, I have decided to redo the pieces I want to put in my portfolio. This is the magazine insert I designed for Typ, a graphic design magazine. Although I have found that it has given me an opportunity to improve my design, I altered the typography a little and changed the colour palette, I also added sample text and arranged the images so it has a better composition. This is the template, I will be printing it out and photographing it to show how it would look folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment