Thursday 2 February 2012

Week 30/01/11 Typographic and Editorial Design (C1470)

I completed my research of looking at the typographic circle and now I intend to look at other editorial pieces to gain some inspiration for my own design. I am finding this part difficult as they brief isn't clear on the use of pictures and the amount of information I need to include. I aim by the end of this week to have finished all of my research and development and come up with the final design. The last 2 weeks have been busy with other projects as well.


Last week my logo design for Subeaze.com was chosen to be used on part of their website, they also asked me to design a further 5 symbols for each type of business they are branching out to. I worked on this over the weekend, with the deadline being Tuesday. I also worked on the A5 flyer for the next part of the Subeaze.com project and aim to get this finished by Friday. 


I have also been working on the design a Twizy brief, which was to create a design for a cars exterior. My idea behind my design was the emphasis on the car being used specifically for the city, being small and nippy. I looked at street art which links to the urban theme of the car, it is also influencing the design world heavily at the moment. This led me to the idea of the car driving through paint, I felt that the drips and spray of the paint would create an eye catching design. I have created it in illustrator over the weekend but feel the front of the car looks quite plain and needs something more to complete the design. I will work on this over the next week and aim to get a second design done by the deadline the 17th of Febuary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment