Monday 16 January 2012

Week 16/01/11 Typographic and Editorial Design (C1470)

Last week I completed the research tasks 1 and 2, looking at David Carson's and Andrea Tinnes work. By annotating their typographic styles have provided me with the initial inspiration for the Pentagram brief. On the Tuesday the class was introduced to the grid system for setting up editorial designs to ensure they have balance. I also completed the class workshop on InDesign, this has helped me gain a better understanding on how to use the program which is essential for this project. 
This week I aim to get at least eight pages of the Circular Magazine annotated and analysed by Friday's lesson so that I can start to develop my ideas for the cover and two page spreads. I also need to choose a speaker from the Typographic Circle website to base my project on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment