Tuesday 10 January 2012

Final design for Branding and Corporate Image (module c1440)

This is my finished final design logo for the branding and corporate image module. for this project we where asked to design a logo and name for the staff bistro in the college. The bistro was used mainly by tutors aged 30 - 65, it served a variety of nutritious meals and was used as an escape from the busy college. I wanted to capture this peaceful atmosphere and the quality of the food in the logo so I decided to focus on an elaborate typeface that flowed. 

I enjoyed working on this project as it was the first time I had worked with illustrator (I was a fine art student previously)  and it taught me the basics of how to use the program. However if I had to do this project again I would change the name I chose, I found out when queuing for the hand in that there is another cafe in the college named Taste! I wont make that mistake again and will thoroughly research any other competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment